- 1 egg
- Milk — 50 g or 4-5 tbsp.
- Flour — 4 flat tbsp (my way is 50/50 -all-puprose flour / oatmeal)
- Oatmeal — 2 flat tbsp
- Honey — 0.5 tbsp or sugar, sugar substitute, etc.
- Cocoa powder — 0.5 tbsp
- Peanut butter — to taste
- Banana, strawberries — to taste (you can use your favourite fruits/berries).
- to beat egg with milk.
- Add dry ingridients and mix
- Add honey.
- Add cocoa powder and blend it all together.
- Frying for 5-7 min each side.
- Put the pancake on the plate.
- Half of pancake spread with peanut butter.
- Put the fruits and close with other half of pancake.
As you wish you can use syrip:maple, dates, chocolate.
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)