- Potapoes — depending of popato size.
- Salt — to taske.
- Spices — optional. I prefer salt or sometimes add becon flavour. You use what you love.
- Oil for frying — a lot.
- Cut potatoes thin;
- slices should be very thin. It is better to use new potatoes.
- Wash slices in the cold water.
- Wash slices in the hot water.
- Again wash slices in the cold water.
- Lay on a towel in order to get the slices dry.
- Heat the oil.
- Frying the slices up to golden colour. Be careful, it is easy to get them burn.
- Lay on a towel, add spices to taste.
(Visited 104 times, 1 visits today)