Muffin with banana
Ingredients (use 200g cup):
- 2 bananas
- 1 orange
- 0,5 glass of sugar
- Sunflower oil — 1/3 cup
- Oats — 1 cup
- Wheat flour (the highest quolity) -0,5 cup. I use cornflour.
- Soda — 1 tsp and vinegar — 1 tsp or baking powder.
- cinnamon, nut meg — to taste (optiional).
- Fine grate zest of orange until white layer, squeeze juice.
- Mix in the bowl: juice, zest, banana, sugar and oil. Next — blend all until smooth.
- Add oats, flour and mix all well. Mix soda and vinegar and add to batter. You can add baking powder instead of soda.
- Pour the batter into baking pan and bake for 30-35 min at 180C. It depends on your oven. Check during baking.
- Enjoy your meal!
(Visited 72 times, 1 visits today)