- Flour — 450g
- Milr — 360 ml
- Sour cream — 2 tbsp
- Sugar — 1 tbsp
- Salt — 1 tsp
- Living yeast — 21 g or instant dry yeast — 7g
- Filling — to taste.
- Mix dry ingredients, add warm milk, sour cream. Beat dough for 10 min.
- Put the dough into over for proving for 30 min. Next — punch the dough and put into oven for 30 again.
- Split dough into 3 parts. Each part roll out and put the filling in the middle and join the edges of dough like for khinkali.
- Press flat the dough and makea ring in depend on your baking pan and make a hole.
- Bake for 25min at 200C
- Cooked pie spread with butter.
(Visited 98 times, 1 visits today)